We're always looking for new team members who are motivated and wanting to start a career with us. Please complete the application below and a member of our team will be in touch to get more information or set up an interview. We look forward to working with you!
Application for Employment
Bayhill Enterprises, LLC dba Awnings Above complies with applicable Equal Employment Opportunity laws. We are dedicated to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a special disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era.
Fields marked with are required.
Please complete all required fields!
Please complete all sections of this application, read the statements and sign your name
List any other names of record
Present Address (Street, City, State, Zip Code)
Are you currently legally authorized to work in the United States?
What source referred you to us?
Have we ever employed you as an employee or a contractor/agency temp.?
Please state dates and department worked
Do you have a valid driver’s license? (Answer only if you are applying for a position that requires driving a company vehicle or driving your own personal automobile on business.)
Have you been convicted of a felony? (Conviction will not necessarily bar you from employment.)
Are any felony charges against you currently pending? (Pending charges will not necessarily bar you from employment.)
Do you have an agreement with any current or former employer that may restrict or interfere with your ability to work for Company?
You must provide a copy of the agreement when returning this application form.
Are you able to perform the essential job functions of the position for which you are applying?
Name, Complete Address and Phone of College, Institute or Other Schools (Exclude Military Service Schools) (List most recent first)
Degree, Diploma or Certificate
Grade Point Average and Scale (i.e. 3.0/4.0)
Military Experience (Do not include ROTC)
Special/Technical Training Schools (indicate dates and addresses) (include Military Service Schools)
Specify your employment history, starting with present or most recent employer. Include all regular, cooperative, summer, voluntary work “Please Do Not Write “See Resume”. Attach an additional sheet if necessary.
Name, Complete Address and Phone of Employer
(Past or Present Managers or Business Customers – Internal/External)
Applicants Should Understand And Agree To The Following:
- I understand that Company will rely on the information contained on this application form in extending any offer of employment and I certify that the information I have provided contains no errors, omissions, or misrepresentations. I understand that Company can terminate my employment at any time in the future should any information prove to be false or misleading. I authorize my employers, past and present, to furnish records, data or information to Company concerning my educational and/or employment background and to verify information I have provided on this application, and I release all such employers and Company from any and all liability that may arise as a result of providing or requesting such information.
- Any employment offer and your employment is conditional until certain information has been satisfactorily reviewed, signed or verified (i.e. if applicable: reference checks; credit checks (includes ability to obtain a credit card in positions that require travel); valid drivers’ licenses; criminal background checks, drug test, and employment eligibility required under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986) and signing a confidentiality agreement, Employee Ethics Rules and a handbook acknowledgement and then maintaining any new versions as required. I understand that any Company employment will be “at will”, and that either Company or I can terminate the employment relationship at any time, without notice and for any lawful reason or for no reason.
- I understand that my job responsibilities may require driving either driving a company vehicle or my personal automobile on Company business. If applicable: I certify that I hold a valid driver’s license. I understand that I may be required to maintain auto liability at limits specified by Company and that I may be required to provide a Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) or Company may obtain a MVR as a prerequisite of employment, if I use my own vehicle.
- I must provide proof of identity and authorization to work in the U.S. as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- I meet the minimum age requirements of applicable laws.
- The Company may conduct a drug test and investigations, including MVR, driver’s license, criminal records, credit history, and verification of prior employment history, professional certifications and education. By signing this application I hereby grant permission to any person, firm, or corporation to release to the Company or its representative any and all information regarding my past work or employment, and background. I waive any and all claims I might have with respect to the providing of such information and the results may be contingent on my employment with the company.
- I certify that the information provided in this Application is accurate. I understand that the withholding of information or the giving of false information on this application will result in a refusal to hire or in disciplinary action up to and including the termination of my employment.
- I understand that nothing in this Application or in the Company’s personnel guidelines, handbooks, policies or procedures is intended to create, or does create, an employment contract between the Company and me. I further understand and agree that if I am offered employment by the Company it will be on an at-will basis. This means that either the Company or I may terminate the employment relationship at any time for any reason, with or without cause. I understand and agree that only the Company President can enter into an agreement on any other terms and he or she can only do so in writing signed by him or her and the employee in question. Finally, I understand and agree that this constitutes the entire agreement between the Company and me with regard to this subject.
- If you have signed an employment agreement, confidentiality agreement or any other document with a prior employer that might restrict your activities if hired by the Company, you must disclose this fact before a job offer is made. Failure to disclose such information is grounds for termination of your employment.
- This application is good for 60 days. At the conclusion of this time, if I have not heard from or hired by the employer and still wish to be considered for employment, it will be necessary to fill out a new application.